Job Title: Digital Experience Sales Director
Job Location: United States (Remote)
Reports to: Sr. Vice President
The Digital Experience Sales Director would be responsible to position the DGSI Digital Experience business offerings in the United States
1. In-depth knowledge of business offerings and value proposition in the Digital Experience Space specifically UI/UX experience
2. Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business (Building a 'territoryâ€˜)
3. In-depth understanding of Automation & Transformation business and related services/solutions.
4. In-depth knowledge of market trends and competitor landscape of the Manufacturing, Banking, and Insurance verticals.
5. Understand the customerâ€™s buying cycle
6. Hunt for new logos / clients â€“ majorly the MHA (Must Have Accounts)
7. Achieve and regularly meet sales target
8. Contribute to the overall sales growth strategies and plans
9. Drive the entire sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to closure (Networking, presentation, negotiation, persistent follow-ups)
10. Identify and map business strengths and customerâ€™s diverse needs
11. Anticipate possible escalations and keep the Sales posted for a timely intervention
12. Respond to bid documents, legal clauses, reviewing RFPs and supporting documents
Education: Any Graduate
1. 12-15 years of business development experience specifically selling technology services.
2. 5+ years of experience of selling digital transformation/digital experience/user experience offerings
3. Ability to work with offshore teams and cross-collaborate across teams & regions.4. Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
5. Business and Industry Analysis
1. Functional: Sales, Business Development
2. Behavioral: Outstanding Communication and analytical skills, Information Seeking & Interpersonal Effectiveness, Customer Focus / Service Excellence