Skill, Experience & General information required:
1. 10+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration, Business Process Choreography, Spring MVC and JSON.
2. Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
3. Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
4. Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
5. Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
6. Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
7. Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
8. Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
9. Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
10. Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment.
11. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. Experience with Microsoft Project Plan or similar planning tool.
2. Experience with Agile development methodology.
3. Experience with Cloud Computing