Job Description: Position: Research Consultant | Team Name: Research Consulting
1. Partner with clients to work on research consulting projects
a. Support Client Research Consulting team on day to day project tasks
b. Lead discussions to understand requirements in a manner which makes the context clear helping the end deliverables
c. Present the outcomes/findings/observations as the case may be
d. Ensure all deliverables are timely and are of highest quality
2. Delivery - Work on various research consulting projects for Datamatics clients
a. Secondary research which help support hypothesis around main presentation
b. Understand, clean, analyse data to come up findings which answer business questions
c. Creation of reports to support the business findings that need to be presented to client
3. Business Development - Support the business team with proposal writing to convert new business
a. Provide secondary research material which would help strengthen proposal and chance of winning
b. Work on proof of concepts provide confidence to client on our abilities to deliver no a brief
4. Client Management â€“ Participate in various client meetings in a meaningful manner
a. Understand and summarise client requirements in written format after the meetings
b. Raise necessary questions to understand the brief better
c. Provide timelines for delivery in consultation with seniors for all requests
5. Keep self-up-to-date on latest developments in the domain with respect to products and services offered in Market Research field.
1. Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions
2. Excellent communication skills [English â€“ Written and Verbal]
3. Computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word and PPT are must)
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. Understanding of Market Research domain
Qualification and Experience:
Â· M.B.A. from renowned institutes | Experience â€“ 1 year
Â· Should be capable enough to mentor the juniors and new team members.
Â· Should be ready to work on holidays in case there is a requirement.
Â· Should be super responsive with timely communication [including email communications].
Working Days 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
Business hours Depending on the clients that you service