1. Should have strong experience in Project Management.
2. Should be able to create project plan, functional Specifications, managing stakeholders and project team, interaction with customer for their business requirements.
3. Estimation of tasks with proper estimation techniques depending upon the client requirements.
4. Act as a lead technical contact for enterprise content management systems.
5. Understand and articulate involvement of technology in content management efforts for specific clients.
6. Understand and articulate the technology strategy as it provides value and influences content management development; particularly identify how to overcome barriers to speed and flexibility for new deployments.
7. Understand and articulate the (for both technology and program management) development, deployment and scale-up path of new programs.
8. Act as a technical and architecture contact for all new program initiatives in the company Lead and mentor other teams to standardize software architecture for products, services, business systems.
9. Should be hands on Technically to provide guidance to the team.
10. Work to identify, recommend, and particularly define the trade-offs for new technology solutions to anticipate business needs.
11. Collaborate with and support product management on new product ventures - providing innovative ideas and new possibilities based on technology trends.
12. Define the technical architecture for specific technology sectors.
13. Managing vendors for the outsourced work.
14. Broad understanding of infrastructure technologies (Operating Systems, security, network, storage etc.) with thorough understanding of scalable, highly available, secure and robust n-tier architectures.
Sound knowledge on BPM concepts and products, SOAP/REST based Web Services etc. would be an added advantage.
15. Strong understanding of Enterprise Content Management, Information Architecture (Taxonomy), design patterns and application development processes and practices.
16. Should have experience in P8 Content Manager, P8 BPM, Records Manager; Form Manager; IBM Content Collector; IBM Datacap.
17. Experience of IBM FileNet P8 API Development, and Process Design.
18. Strong full life cycle Experience of Web application development using J2EE, Web Services related Technologies.