1. Manage Applications Support team's work load
2. Manage and own incident and problem management process
3. Contribute and manage Application releases in non-production/Production environments
4. Configure and manage integrated environments for non-production / production environments
5. Coordinate with stakeholders such as developers , infrastructure , security, production support teams etc
6. Interact with internal teams, external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
7. Manage, setup applications monitoring , performance tuning, availability
8. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
9. Maintain good working relationships with internal teams as well as 3rd party vendors and hosting providers
10. Identify and implement potential areas for Service Improvement
11. Share / spread knowledge with team members
12. Pro-active in maintaining and increasing technical knowledge of own and of the team.