Ensuring solution architectures are highly effective in addressing business requirements. This requires strong business analysis and technical/information architecture skills
Determine the most effective SharePoint solution architecture and taxonomies to address identified business requirements and maximize search capability. Review existing SharePoint infrastructure and solutions. Identify and address any architectural deficiencies.
1. Business analytical skills gathering requirements and developing solutions with cross-functional teams
2. Good communication skills detailing findings, recommendations, and solutions to leadership
3. Project manager abilities including project planning, deliverables creation, and scheduling
4. Ability to train users and explain technical concepts in easy to understand language
5. Design, manage and deploy SharePoint solutions, applications, site collections, sites
6. Analyse functional requirements and translate them into SharePoint solutions
7. Business Process Automation / Workflow Analysis, Design, and Development
8. Systems Integration with SharePoint, Cloud Storage, Business Intelligence, and other Applications
9. Lead discovery sessions with clients to identify business pains & objectives
10. Design and lead teams to deliver portals and collaboration solutions, content management solutions, and a variety of out-of-the-box and custom SP solution
11. Advise clients on building scalable, fault-tolerant enterprise SP architectures
12. Small and large group presentations to: clients, industry groups, and internal peer groups; and â€“ (Member of the Business Development and Technical Sales team helping scope projects)
13. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
2. Experience building for SharePoint on-premises (e.g., SharePoint 2013 Server) and/or SharePoint Online
3. Practical knowledge of SharePoint APIs, CSOM, REST, full-trust, and App/Add-In development techniques
4. Design and development of custom SharePoint web parts
5. Solid understanding of on-premises and cloud-centric SharePoint development patterns and practices
6. Related areas such as SQL Server, Identity/ADFS, hybrid on-prem/cloud scenarios, Office 365, and Azure workloads
7. Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2016 platforms
8. Microsoft .NET framework and ASP.NET programming language
9. VMware Workspace One or other mobility integration platform
10. Microsoft SQL / BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) (preferred)
11. Business Intelligence experience (preferred)
12. Person should be able to architect the solutions based on .Net and deployed on SharePoint (any platform).
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications:
1. Bachelorâ€™s Degree in related field preferred.
2. A minimum of 3 yearsâ€™ experience in SharePoint administration experience.
3. A minimum of 5 yearsâ€™ experience with architecting + developing complex solutions.
4. Overall experience of 12-15 years.
5. Multiple SharePoint upgrade experience.